Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thanks, mwah.

Assalamualaikum. Hye, my lovely sistahh tag me. So here, the tag;


To any of the questions that has two choices , strike out one of them.


1 ) How long have you been single / in a relationship for this moment?
I don't even know, tak kira. But i'ma adore a boy. :)

2 ) When you hear someone said song , what would pop up in your head ?
Grenade, Bruno Mars.

3 ) Why is that song?
Because I love the video and lyrics and the artist tooo. hahahahaha

4 ) If you were given a chance to date with a celebrity , who would it be?
Justin Drew Bieber. of course

5 ) What would you do if your favourite celebrity is in front of you , asking for a date?
I just don't know what to say. I will close my mouth and scream out loud. And i will hug him, surely.

6 ) Why do feel like that so based on answer number 5?
Because my dream come true, and i just cant believe it happened to me. If it like seriously happen to me, GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 ) Its question number 7 right now. What question do you wished you had be asked?
What things I love the most? hihihi

8 ) Answer the question you asked yourself.
I want DOMO, what ever stuff about DOMO. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE. :)

9 ) Tag to 5 of your friends about this post.
Izzah Sofia, Siti Sofiyah, Hasya Qistina, Khadyjah Fhatyah, You.

10 ) Now I want you to ask me this : Why do I have to tag only 5 people?
Sure. Why do i have to only tag 5 people?

11 ) Cause they're always on your mind and you can never forget them. You miss them.


Thanks kakFateen for tagging me. I levv this tag shoo much. Antara sume tag, ni paling best. AWSHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Love you kakak.


#truth.

No comments: