Sunday, July 10, 2011

Manners.

Assalamualaikum. So hows my blog new look? Cool aint? Simple and vintage. Em, not-so-vintage or even like a paris etc but I like it. Mwehehe. I spend tak sampai sehari pun edit blog ni and im grateful, Alhamdulillah sebab berjaya edit blog ni. I changed it to Classic Template for a some reasons, and i cant change the background to other image. So let it just be white.

You can leave your comments here if you were satisfied with this new look. Sorry for those broken/terrible english. Im just trying to be a better person. And i think i've to change to be a better person. I'm cruel enough, if im telling you all my secrets.. awak tak kan pandangan saya macam awak pandang saya sekarang. So thats why ive need to change. Bukan blog aje yang kena tukar tapi peribadi, akhlak dan adab saya pun kena tukar.



What make me wanna be a real me? A girl that name Nada again? I dont know but just now ive read newspaper and there about Dajjal. I'm shocked, tersentak awak.. I just dont know why but please jangan cakap apa2. Bagi saya kan orang sekarang ni, kalau kita rajin salah tak rajin pun salah. Mana satu yang betul ni? Ye lah, mulut manusia kita langsung tak boleh tutup kan? Sabar, Allah with you.

Till now, see you soon.
-Nada-

No comments: