Thursday, January 20, 2011

OhMy Justin.



The word that always make me feel better is, keep on hoping and praying.
May All Your Dream Come True.


Hi.
I'm feel better today than yesterday.

The school session is off today, it is because of Thaipusam. My father was kind enough today, he opened the modem. Thanks dad, i lv y'. On this Saturday, Izzah will come here. And have a sleepover here. I-Allah.

Dad, can you make my dream come true? Can you? Yes. My biggest dream. heheheh, i know that you was kind enough to bring me to him. Aight? What i mean by him? It's Justin lah.


Today my big big big dream doesn't come true, tomorrow? No one will know what will happen tomorrow. Isn't?

------

On the previous post, i'm promise that i will tell you about my crush. hehehehe. Ok, here;

  • A taller person.
  • Kind.
  • Carring.
  • Handsome.
  • Cute.
  • Thin.
I love just the way he are.

xoxo
Nadlie

No comments: